Part Description, Brand,
or Model Number
Search For Appliance Diagrams
Search Site For Appliance Help
You can do it! I will show you how!
My goal at ApplianceAssistant.com:
1. Provide you with a complete understanding of your home appliances and how they operate, through video, illustration, and animation.
2. Enable you to save money through correct diagnosis and repair your own appliances.
3. Provide you with clear and honest information that is easy to navigate and understand.
4. Give you the information necessary to decide if appliance repair or replacement is the right option for you.
5. Be your resource for appliance repair parts and a trust worthy (NO B.S!) source of information regarding new appliance purchases.
I strive to provide you with the information needed to protect yourself from repair exploitation, save you money, and hopefully change the way you look at the world around you and how it works.
The fact is appliances don’t hold up like the old days, meanwhile appliance replacement and in home appliance repair has become more difficult to afford for most people. I want to supply you with the tools and information necessary to encourage a more self-reliant way of life. For the most part appliance problems are easily corrected with a simple understanding of the basic electrical and mechanical components, systems, and principals that have made our modern lives so convenient.
While most appliance problems are easily identified and corrected; there are certain hazards associated with the activities described on this site, please review the safety page and legal disclaimer page for further explanation.
ApplianceAssistant.com is primarily a free resource website that is funded through affiliate marketing (link advertising). I have partnered with RepairClinic.com and Appliancepartspros.com for fast and affordable appliance parts with a 365 day warranty return policy on all parts sold, even electronic parts! This takes the worry out of self diagnosis and repair! as well as Amazon, Ajmadison.com, and HomeEverything.com for new online appliance research and purchases. These companies are highly customer service oriented and I are pleased to present them as a service to you. If you have any questions about my partner companies, would like to see information posted that is not yet supplied on this site, or have any questions about the information provided please Contact Me!
I am always working to become a better resource of quality repair instruction and appreciate hearing your questions and receiving feedback about your experience.
Thank you for your support!